In the 507 years that Ming the Clam was alive at the bottom of the Norwegian Sea, the world changed. Great empires rose and fell again into the dust, the Industrial Revolution transformed human society, and two world wars claimed millions of lives.
Sadly in 2006, Ming was cruelly taken from us. But Ming's contribution to this world will never be forgotten and you can remember him/her with our fantasic blackberry coloured t-shirt, complete with our Gee Quiz logo on the back.
Ming the Clam T Shirt (Women's)
- Made from 50% Cotton, 50% Polyester Cotton Preshrunk Jersey Knit
- Weighs 180 g/m2 (175 g/m2 in White).
- Seamless double needle 2.22cm collar
- Taped neck and shoulders
- Tearaway label
- Double-needle sleeve and bottom hems
- Quarter-turned to eliminate centre crease
Sizes Width (CM) Length (CM) S 44 65 M 49 66 L 54 69 XL 59 71 2XL 64 72